The Professional Law Enforcement Association (PLEA) is a membership organization that provides police officers with legal defense coverage in case of allegations of criminal misconduct, as well as other police-oriented benefits.
At first glance, it was clear that PLEA's website was severely dated and lacked a quality user experience. Conversion goals and user segmentation tactics were incredibly unclear. As we dug deeper, we uncovered numerous broken or unnecessary pages and redundant navigation elements, making it difficult for search engines to effectively crawl and rank the site. In essence, their website was stifling company growth.
Using our proven conversion optimization process, we overhauled their website from the ground up with the user experience in mind.
• Strategic user segmentation
• Brand new copy and creative
• Conversion optimization
• Mobile responsive design
• Custom forms
• A custom member resource section
One year after launching the new site, PLEA experienced a:
• 23% increase in membership and overall business with no additional marketing efforts
• 29% improvement in bounce rate
• 24% increase in pages/session
• 33% increase in session duration